tallahassee Democrat Readers Choice Award Winner For
Best Assisted Living & Memory Care
1. Visitors should check into the office during normal business hours prior to entering the community.
2. During non-business hours visitors should check in with the staff on duty at the Villa he or she is visiting.
3. Elders who are receiving more than 6 visitors at once will need to have pre-approval in order to assess accommodation for adequate space.
4. Visitation is permitted in all of the following circumstances, unless the Elder objects:
An Elder who was living with family prior to moving in and is struggling with the change in environment and lack of in-person family support.
An Elder is making one or more major medical decisions.
An Elder is experiencing emotional distress or grieving the loss of a friend or family member who recently died.
An Elder needs cueing or encouragement to eat or drink which was previously provided by a family member or caregiver.
An Elder who used to talk and interact with others is seldom speaking.
5. Visitors will follow all current CDC guidelines for visiting in a healthcare facility
6. Preferred visiting hours are from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm daily. Visitors are not restricted to preferred visiting hours and Elders have access to visitors 24 hours a day.
7. An Elder has the option to designate a visitor who is a family member, friend, guardian, or other individual as an essential caregiver. In-person visitation by the essential caregiver is not restricted to any time limit or hour of the day.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 3:00pm