Visitors should check into the office during normal business hours prior to entering the community.
During non-business hours visitors should check in with the staff on duty at the Villa he or she is visiting.
Elders who are receiving more than 6 visitors at once will need to have pre-approval in order to assess accommodation for adequate space.
Visitation is permitted in all of the following circumstances unless the Elder objects:
An Elder who was living with family prior to moving in and is struggling with the change in environment and lack of in-person family support.
An Elder is making one or more major medical decisions.
An Elder is experiencing emotional distress or grieving the loss of a friend or family member who recently died.
An Elder needs cueing or encouragement to eat or drink which was previously provided by a family member or caregiver.
An Elder who used to talk and interact with others is seldom speaking.
5. Visitors will follow all current CDC guidelines for visiting in a healthcare facility
6. Preferred visiting hours are from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm daily. Visitors are not restricted to preferred visiting hours and Elders have access to visitors 24 hours a day.
7. An Elder has the option to designate a visitor who is a family member, friend, guardian, or other individual as an essential caregiver. In-person visitation by the essential caregiver is not restricted to any time limit or hour of the day.
8. Leaders on duty are responsible for ensuring staff adherence to visitation and infection control policy.
9. Visitors are not required to provide proof of vaccination status.
10. Consensual physical contact is allowed between a visitor and the Elder.
11. Visitors have access to hand sanitizing stations as well as a handwashing sink
12. Infection Control Handouts are available at the front desk
13. Facial Covering Policy and Procedures are in accordance with the SB 252, Protection from Discrimination Based on Health Care Choices and are available on the website or can be printed upon a visitor’s request.
This visitation policy is in accordance with the SB 988 No Patient Left Alone Act.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 3:00pm